FeedBurner FeedCount

merajnansabkaapna

VerveEarth

Friday, August 10, 2007

पीयूष creation

Home


My famous thoughts are:

Without God, A man is reverse of God - (Dog)

Luck is as lock, you have it's key.
Click right, it opens.
Click left, it closes

Who loves, always feel with.

God is one but you are many.

A man is of God, but a mind of a man.







The lines that I love most:

I love East because Sun rises,
I love North, Head is
I love South, Sea is
I love but do not love West because Sun Sets.







In front of eye (I)

I want to be busy, do all the work with shy.
Go here or there or fly
Days going high with cry
In front of eye (I)
All good works as God.
Off and on thou scold.
Says, do your duty with the beauty.
Days going down, months coming high
In front of eye (I)
Keep head, hand and heart in the line
Without fear do your fine offend on you will come on line.
Months going, years coming
In front of eye (I)
I want to be busy all the life. All the doing work put in your feet.
Without hate, with faith
Years have gone, some yet to be.
In front of eye (I).







Piyush Thoughts

The thoughts which came in dream.

To imagine is everything.
Pain is sure in gain.
Make your mouth sweet.
Love is heart, by mind
Love makes the way to God.
Time says: Ti-ght-Me otherwise going.
Present is past in future.
Soul is the only precious thing of this world.
A wise thing before doing, but a mad after
Complete you aim within goal, in the goal, always back clockwise.
God: before dying you, ours. But after dying we yours.
Money makes man miser.
See, then lift good, think, than left bad.
Next day, this day will never come.
Luck is a duck, can fly, swim and walk.
In this world there are lot of yesterdays, not many tomorrows.
Much time required, to be good to be bad a few.
We know God, but God know us or not we don't know.







At last

OH! God lot of sorrow
By sorrow
I keep on always
Learning you
All the day
All the way
I believe on you.
How much!
Perhaps
Thou not know.


My words to others

Love, Laugh & Live Long Life.

No comments: