FeedBurner FeedCount

merajnansabkaapna

VerveEarth

Monday, August 6, 2007

अ त्रुए friend

A TRUE FRIEND..................A true friend never walks awayA true will always stayA true friend looks out for you A true friend will guard your secretsLike a precious giftA true friend is there for youTo give you a helpful lift A true friend tries to make you smileTries to replace that frownThey may not always succeed But they rarely let you down These arms for you are openThis heart for you does careAnd when I think you need meI'll try to always be there I'll listen to your fearsI promise not to laughComfort your falling tearsI'll make this friendship last I'll keep you near to my heartI'll always hold you dearEven when we're miles apartEven when you're here I hope I am to youEverything you are to meFor the friendship we haveIs a special one indeed। . .
२.F riends R esponsible I ntelligent E xciting to be Around N ice Always D ependable S miles a Lot F riendly Personality O utstanding R eally Great Memories E xcellent Listener V ery Kind E njoyable R emember our Friendship .
piyushdadriwala.

No comments: